Each of our programs treat the whole person: restoring clients physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Our comprehensive addiction treatment programs are tailored to your needs, and include a well-rounded balance of evidence-based programming, holistic therapies, experiential therapies, nutritional guidance, and comprehensive aftercare planning.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Include:
- Individual Counseling
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Management
- Group Counseling
- Medical Evaluation
- 12 Step Meetings
- Pain Management
- Life Skills Training
- Biofeedback Technology
- Health and Fitness
- Massage Therapy
- Fun & Adventurous Outings
- Family Treatment & Therapy
- Nutritional Education
- Recreational Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Vocational Education
Biofeedback is a tool used to develop coping mechanisms for cravings and impulse behaviors.
Biofeedback detects and teaches the addict subtle body cues which might indicate that a craving is going to occur. Such cues might include: increased temperature, racking thoughts, tightening of certain muscles, changes in breathing, loss of appetite, clenching jaw, inability to focus, loss of interest and drastic change in mood (positive or negative).
Once awareness of cues is achieved, the addict will be able to employ techniques such as:
- Practicing distraction techniques
- Practicing automatic responses to self-talk
- Practicing a planned solution to boredom
- Keeping coping tools and reminders present at all times
- Practicing awareness arousal control
- Practicing mental rehearsing using imagery techniques